New EQ from Blue Cat – but yikes its expensive!!
Blue Cat Audio has announced a massive update of all its commercial EQ plugins. The new versions are now available for Mac in VST and Audio Unit formats, and also bring multiple improvements to the existing Windows plug-ins. The Liny EQ series have been completely redesigned for this new release.
The Blue Cat Audio EQ plug-ins include the Liny EQ series (linear phase graphic equalizers), Parametr’EQ series (digital and analog parametric EQs) and the Triple EQ plug-ins (semi-parametric visual EQs). They all come in three flavors, offering a wide variety of capabilities. In particular, the Widening versions propose mid/side processing for frequency selective stereo narrowing or widening.
New for all plugins :
– Mac Audio Unit support.
– Mac VST Support.
– New Windows installer (you should uninstall any previous version before installing this new one).
– New documentation.
New for the Liny EQ series :
– New user interface design.
– The plug-in now offers two types of EQ curves.
– EQ range is now customizable.
– Undo/Redo support.
– Preset import/export in a host independent format.
– Window opacity control for plugin transparency.