New software synthesizer for the iPad
Way Out Ware has introduced SynthX, a new software synthesizer for the iPad.
- Intuitive XY mode automatically makes every touch tuned to the selected scale;
- Grid mode where you explore harmonies in a fun new way;
- Keys mode that provides a standard piano keyboard;
- Large and professionally designed sound library.
- An effects chain including distortion, flanger, delay and limiter are included. Additionally, a separate identical effects chain is provided to process an external signal connected to the iPad’s audio input.
- Ccomprehensive MIDI implementation using CoreMIDI, including MIDI Note send and receive and MIDI Beat Clock LFO sync.
- Record your performances within SynthX
- Sonoma Wireworks AudioCopy support
SynthX was developed by Jim Heintz, who’s behind several well-respected software synths, including TimeWARP 2600.