New version out of Loopseque Mini
Loopseque Mini – music app for iPhone – has been updated few hours ago with many great features on board.
Intergration with Audiobus and MIDI support allows to use Loopseque with hardware drum machines, synths and other iOS music apps.
See full list of new features below:
NEW EFFECTS SET:
– Delay (two modes: stereo and ping-pong).
– Filter (LP, HP and LFO).
– Reverb (change size, wet/dry and dump).
– Beat Repeater (reverse mode and manual quantize).
All FXs can be easily assigned to each of 4 channels, we call it one-button extra fast routing.
MIDI (iOS 6 or higher):
– MIDI-out: Clock, Events, CC, Latency.
– MIDI-in: Clock.
– MIDI note for each circle: channel, velocity, root key.
– Attack, Release, Start and Length for each note.
– Chord maker presets.
– Pad for X/Y parameters, slider and trigger buttons.
– Audiobus support.
– Background audio.
– New BPM control.
– New Tools popover.
– Minor GUI improves.
– OMAC support.