Oatmeal – Free VST synth
January 2, 2012 · Posted in Uncategorized
- Waveform: sine, sawtooth, pulse (square), triangle, user, and “user PWM”.
- Amp: Amplitude of the oscillator.
- Tpitch (aftertouch > pitch): The effect of note velocity and later pressure changes on the oscillator’s pitch.
- Pulsewidth, PWM rate, PWM depth. These are ignored unless the waveform is “pulse” or “user PWM”, in which case they set the base pulsewidth and the modulation rate and depth.
- Trans (transpose): Transposition of the second oscillator relative to the first (i.e. the voice’s pitch).
- Detune: Constant frequency shift of the second oscillator.
- Touch (aftertouch > osc amp): The effect of note velocity and pressure changes on both oscillators’ amplitude.