Paulstretch has become even more stretchie
Developer Paul Nasca has released an updated version of Paul’s Extreme Sound Stretch, or Paulstretch, a program for stretching audio.
It is suitable for extreme sound stretching of audio and for applying special effects by “spectral smoothing” the sounds. It can transform any sound/music to a texture.
Version 2.1 is even more extreme and stretchier, and it can stretch your audio file up to one quintillion times ( 10^18 x ).
New in Paulstretch 2.1:
- Added loading/saving parameters.
- Added Linux Jack support.
- Added “Symmetric” mode of Binaural Beats.
- Support for longer stretches – for the really patient ones – up to one quintillion times ( 10^18 x ).
- Fixed a bug which produced infinite loop at the end of some mp3 files (at playing or render).
- Fixed a bug in the mp3 reader.
- Other minor additions.
Paulstretch is open source software released under a General Public License (GPL2).