PPG Wavegenerator run through
Wavetable generator by Wolfgang Palm, the guy who created the PPG Waves from the 80′s. Has 3 oscillators for control of pitch and waveform. 3D display for viewing sound from any angle and the ability to import or take your own photo to generate a waveform. This video is just a quick demo using one waveform. More videos to come. Buy it from the itunes store for $20.99.
• Creation of your own waves and wavetables.
• Playful sound creation simply by drawing or picking harmonics
• 3D page, visualization of the wavetables, transformation from photos into wavetables.
• 256 waves assembled within a wave grid
• 3 Audio Oscillators
• 3 Noise generators, for audio and modulations
• Classic 24 dB Lowpass Filter, combined with an overdrive simulation.
• Dual amplifier, for versatile control of 2 audio signals as well as panning.
• 13 Envelopes, for independent control of pitch, waveform, filter and noise gain and panning
• 4 LFOs
• Delay/Reverb effect
• Audio engine with 2 synthesis modes, and variable wave blending quality.
• Directly accessible context help inside the app
• Use a camera, to shoot a picture and then transform it into a sound!
• Using state of the art technologies, but still the versatile and efficient synthesis system.
• Build your own keyboard, with the keys you prefer for your music.
• Audio recorder, up to 10 min. at 44.1 stereo
• Audio Copy to the pasteboard
• File Sharing via iTunes