Sidpad – new 8-bit style chiptune synth for iPad
July 30, 2013 · Posted in Uncategorized
Alex Smith has introduced Sidpad – an 8-bit style chiptune synth for the iPad.
- 3 Voice Synthesizer - Over 40 controllable parameters to create a wide range of 8 bit chip-tune sounds. All knobs are MIDI controllable.
- Multimode Filter - includes Type, Cutoff, Resonance and customizable Cutoff Envelope
- Flexible Modulation - Hand draw up to 4 graphs and assign them to the synth’s parameters to add movement and expression to your sound
- Wavetable Editor - The 16 step wavetable editor lets you set up sound effects and arpeggiated melodies. You can sequence notes and waveform changes either as one shot or in a loop and vary the speed
- Help Mode - Every feature is explained via the help button to get you up and running with SidPad regardless of your synthesizer experience.