SoundCells releases version 2 of Simple Sampling
At first Soundcells started working on a fun ReFill based on a Stylophone only, which was recorded for sampling purposes. Besides programming a patch that matches the real thing, the NNXT sampler in Reason was tweaked to go some extra steps and some fat funky clavinet-style patches caught by surprise. While producing the Stylofunk mini track (apart from the loop it’s entirely based on stylophone samples) some extra cool stuff was added to this ReFill: a “single-sample-rhodes”, a “single-sample-piano”, a “single-sample-kalimba” and a lot of other nifty stuff…
“Simple Sampling” gradually turned into a product full of “simple samples” coming from different sound sources. If you are looking for classic old-school sampled sounds instead of huge patches built by hundreds of individual samples, you will love this ReFill. Patches are super-fast loading, CPU-friendly and they are full of ‘retro’ character… Version 2 is an awesome update which adds 25 new combinator patches, some minor additions as well as reworked backdrops…
Simple Sampling Contents:
- 126 combinator patches for many different styles of music, subdivided in 6 folders: Bass, Drum Machines, FX & Atmo, Keys, Leads, Pads.
- A note by note (a2 – e4) sampled and looped Stylophone including it´s typical release click
- “Simple Samples” coming from the Rhodes Mark 1, Doepfer MS404, Supernova 2, microKORG, G2, Kawai K5000…
- The modules folder contains the basic NNXT patches which are used for the combinator sounds.
- 10 Rex loops, 5 Redrum kits
Pricing and Availability:
Offer price is 17,90 EUR (normally 24,90 EUR)