Recommended: Star Trek Vulcan Harp – Feature overview
This video illustrates the Star Trek™ Vulcan Harp features.
Fans of Star Trek™ can now play Mr. Spock’s Vulcan harp on their iPad! Replicating the alien instrument from the classic Star Trek™ series, the app is fully functional and features multi‐level sounds, cool effects, and the iconic design of the original harp. Use the sleekly styled controls to compose spacey music or play fascinating songs.
Whether you’re a Trek fan, musician, or just interested in playing a unique instrument, the app’s richly detailed appearance and wide‐ranging musical abilities make for an instrument unlike any other!
• 15 vibrating strings – each identified, making it easy to play songs
• Distinct pluck dynamic where the sound occurs on release of a touch similar to a harp
• 5 instrument sounds from futuristic to the classic harp
• Large 6-and-a-half octave range in 5 octave banks
• Custom multi-level distortion and reverberation controls give you a wide range to experiment with
• Ability to select pentatonic scale (five notes per octave)
• One button background arpeggio (sequence chords)
• Rich, inlaid wood detail appearance on the harp and moving starfield background
• SoundCloud recording to share your creations
• Concise tutorial to locate controls
Looking for more information about the Vulcan harp app?
Visit us online: startrekvulcanharp.com
Follow us on Twitter: @StarTrekHarp
YouTube video: youtube.startrekvulcanharp.com
Join us on Facebook: fb.startrekvulcanharp.com
Questions or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vulcan Harp Background:
The Vulcan harp is also called a Vulcan lyre, lute, lyrette, and lytherette.
The Vulcan harp is played in four episodes in Star Trek™: The Original Series: “Charlie X”, “Amok Time”, “The Way to Eden” and “The Conscience of the King”.
Spock and Uhura both play the Vulcan harp. Tuvok owns one in Star Trek: Voyager™, Melian owns one in Star Trek: The Next Generation™, and (mirror universe) Kira Nerys owns one in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine™.
Spock plays “Row-Row-Row Your Boat” on the Vulcan harp in the film “Star Trek: The Final Frontier™”.