Gary Numan discusses John Foxx’s music, in particular the impact that early Ultravox! had on his own work. The interview was filmed at Benge’s studio in Shoreditch where Foxx is currently recording a new album. Gary is really one cool guy!
TagsAbleton live Analog Analog Synthesizer application Controller DAW Demo DJ drum machine EBM Effects electro electronic instruments Electronic Music experimental Free download iOS iPad iPhone keyboard KORG Loops MIDI modular modular synthesizer Moog music creation music production Native Instruments performance plug-in Propellerhead Reason Roland samples Sequencer soft synths synth Synthesizer Synthesizers Synth music tutorial Vintage virtual VST
- Morten Harket (A-ha) performs 'Take on me' on Billboard Music Awards
- Aesthetische launch free track for reaching 1000 fans on Facebook
- Sunday Times features house Alan Wilder (ex-Depeche Mode) as 'Celebrity Home of the Week'
- Nine Inch Nails bassist Eric Avery quits band
- Leftfield returns with new material for the first time in 15 years
Music software we use
- Robert on TubeOhm launches PURE D16/24 Grain synth
- How to Play Hardware Synthesizers in Ableton Live | AfroDJMac on Ableton Push 3 songs 8 Bit Style
- How to Play Hardware Synthesizers in Ableton Live | AfroDJMac on ‘The Tempest’ Analog Drum Machine + Ableton Live – MIDI Sync / Audio Routing Tutorial
- ZooTooK on Claviness and Wurlitsar instrument ensembles for Reaktor
- Free Ableton Live Pack #77: OP-1 Drums, FX, and Fills Tutorial | AfroDJMac on Ableton Live 9 – New Features
Steelberry Clones on Spotify
Loops and more
Recommended free SW stuff