The analog FACTORY is out
ARTURIA has announced that Analog Experience THE FACTORY is now shipping. Here’s what they have to say…
Analog Experience THE FACTORY is the redesigned and enhanced version of “Analog Factory Experience”. By combining a native software application and a dedicated controller keyboard, it offers a simple, rich and exciting experience.
Musicians just need to plug the keyboard via USB and launch the software. From there they can put their mouse away; everything is easily controllable from the keyboard. As a matter of fact, the user experience is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Experience THE FACTORY brings many more sounds (3500 high quality synthesizer sounds), a better integration within DAW’s, and all this at a price that is hard to beat.
Analog Experience THE FACTORY includes a high quality 32-key keyboard controller, with premium key-action, channel aftertouch and an aluminum frame that is bristling with controls. Combined to the new MIDI Control Center application, THE FACTORY is child’s play to use with any third-party software or hardware instrument.
- Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination:
- New Analog Factory 2.5 inside the box
- 32 Universal MIDI keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software instantly recognize each other and offer perfect integration.
- Analog Factory 2.5:
- 3500 synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: the Minimoog V, the Prophet V, the ARP 2600V, the Moog Modular V, the CS-80V and the new Jupiter-8V
- Smart preset manager: quickly filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics.
- Straightforward editing: each preset’s key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (VST, AU, RTAS)
- THE FACTORY keyboard:
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case.
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response and aftertouch.
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard.
- New MIDI control center to set up MIDI integration with any external software or device.
Pricing and Availability:
MSRP: $299 / 249€