the microTone – microtonal polyphonic synthesizer + controller for iPad
A little demo of the microTone with iRig MIDI and (free) osynth!
i connected an iRig MIDI to my iPad with the microTone running. The MIDI signal goes via audio/MIDI interface into my computer where the data is parsed by osynth.
– control one octave fluently without steps. Just glide over the keyboard with up to 10 fingers!
– switch octaves or lowest/highest notes
– the microTone has an integrated polyphonic synthesizer with 8 different sound presets
– send pitch data over MIDI cable to your computer
– send pitch data over WiFi to your computer (receive MIDI or OSC data with e.g. max/MSP or OSCulator)
– receive microTone MIDI or OSC data with osynth: a free synthesizer, made for the microTone.
– voice1: saw/sine with hpf
– voice2: white noise filtered with note frequency
– voice3: sine sub-osc
– voice4: sine osc one octave higher
– voice5: wavetable osc
– stereo delay
– binaural FX
– pitch random modulator
– recallable presets
– connect the microTone with core MIDI over WiFi or cable
– connect the microTone with OSC over WiFi