The popular app BeatMaker for iPad has been updated
– Native iPad interface
– Support for MIDI controllers through CoreMIDI, with MIDI learning and templates
– Instruments parameters automations (LFOs, envelopes, pads settings, etc.)
– MIDI export improved with Control Change (MIDI CC) messages
– New Master track with volume, pan, and 3 FX slots
– Audio input monitoring while recording
– New “Note Repeat” mode
– Pad copy & paste on the drum machine
– Improved memory management
– Info window for monitoring CPU, memory usage, battery and controlling the audio device
– SoundCloud API now uses OAuth2
– Reduce application binary size
– Add support for bluetooth speakers and headphones (A2DP compliant)
– Many improvements in every aspect of the application”
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike. Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others. Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library! Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker’s instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances.
BeatMaker 2 is an universal application, with specifically designed interfaces for iPad and iPhone platforms.