Updated multi-functional vocal channel strip effect plugin
Voxengo has released version 2.6 of Voxformer, a multi-functional vocal channel strip effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The most important change this version implements is the addition of 3 new saturation modes that extend the sound coloration palette you can use to process your tracks.
Changes in Voxformer v2.6
- Added 3 new modes to the saturation module.
- Plugin’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
- The “Alt” key can now be used to adjust knob parameters synchronously in several channel groups.
- The “Min Infrastructure” user interface display mode added.
- The “Flat Level Meters” level meter display mode added.
- The “Show All Filter Shapes” global switch added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The “Do Not Show Latency Changes” global switch added.
Voxformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.
Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in for professional audio applications. Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
Voxformer also features the de-esser with selectable center frequency and threshold. Multi-band noise gate is available, which, in a manner similar to the compressor, was designed to bring ease of tuning while providing excellent sonic results. For those who like a saturated vocal sound, Voxformer implements a special module which applies a smooth saturation. Another useful feature Voxformer has to offer is the presence boosting module, which you can use to add some shine and space to the vocals.
As a finishing touch, Voxformer offers you a flexible easy-handling 5-band parametric equalizer (pre/post selectable) with a real-time output stage fast Fourier transform (FFT) spectrum analyzer display. In most cases Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments beside vocals.