Electrix Tweaker – new controller for Ableton Live and Traktor users
The Electrix Tweaker is a new performance controller for Ableton Live users and Traktor users.
The Tweaker includes a 32-button grid, velocity sensitive pads, push encoders with LED rings, in a 2 channel DJ mixer style interface, with bright multi color LED feedback.
- 2 Channel DJ mixer style interface
- 32 Button grid with multicolor LED feedback
- 8 Backlit velocity sensitive pads with aftertouch
- 6 Push encoders with LED rings
- Intuitive navigation controls with 5-way selector and large push encoder
- USB bus powered
- MIDI In and Out ports
- Removable height extension legs
- Plug and play on Mac and PC
- Dimensions: 11″ x 10.5″ x 1.75″ (279mm x 267mm x 44.5mm)
The Tweaker is USB Class Compliant in both Mac OS and Windows, and does not require any MIDI drivers for either platform. An additional set MIDI I/O ports are provided to connect other devices.
The Tweaker is available via the Electrix site for $399.99.