Enzyme – new “scanned synthesis” instrument for Windows and Mac
Humanoid Sound Systems has released a public beta of Enzyme, a “scanned synthesis” instrument for Windows and Mac.
Enzyme incorporates all the popular features of our Scanned Synth Pro, but takes its scanning synthesis in several new directions simultaneously.
Sample import is now available so you can resynthesise existing sounds with automatic pitch detection and click-free looping, while Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis is also on offer for even more sonic possibilities.
- Next generation Scanned Synthesis Engine with Sample import function & Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis options.
- Multiple scanner options for fatter ‘Unison Mode’, brighter ‘Harmonic’, or imported ‘Explorer Mode’ with imported samples.
- New Effects Rack, allowing practically unlimited layering of effects such as analog modelled filters, reverb, chorus, flanger, and destortion.
- Automatable performance controls, allowing control of important parameters from a single location and multiple parameters to be controlled using a single control.
- Alternative tunings.
- VST 2.4, Audio Units (AAX Support coming soon).
- Support for both 32 and 64 bit architectures under both Windows and OS X.
- As with SSP, each Enzyme voice includes a complex Scanning Oscillator with hammer, wave, mass and connection matrix controls, a 7-mode resonant filter, three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs, and a separate Multi-Effects section featuring reverb, tempo-synced echo, chorus, flanger and 7-mode resonant filter.
Enzyme for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $49.99 USD. Note: This is still officially a beta version of Enzyme but it is totally safe to run on your computer.