Free polyphonic synth for iPad – LH Rubbing
Here’s a nice Friday morning treat for you all iPad synth guys out there
Liu Hao has released LH Rubbing – a free polyphonic software synthesizer app for iPad.
Here’s what Hao has to say about LH Rubbing:
- There are three wave oscillators, one noise oscillator, two LFOs and one three type embedded filter (low-pass, hi-pass and bandpass).
- Each wave oscillator can generate three kinds of waveform which are triangle, square and saw wave.
- LFO can be attached to different modul for different modulation or control such as OSC Pitch, PW, Filter Cutoff Frequency, Filter Resonance and OSC Output Mixing.
- The frequency and amplitude of the 1st LFO can be modified by the 2nd LFO.
- Pitch, Filter Cutoff Frequency and Resonance can be controlled by the ADSR envelope generator.
- The Keyboard Rubbing brings up vibrato while control the vibrato rate and depth.