Free universal analogue mono synth for iOS
Anaphobia Mini (short: AnaMini) is a monophonic virtual analog synthesizer for iOS 5.0. It features a classical analog synthesizer setup using a VCO, LFO, VCA and VCF. Of course, none of it is really controlled by voltage, but rather by a 32-bit digital synthesis engine.
- One oscillator with two wave types and scalable within the range of -1 and +1 octave.
- One LFO with fixed wave type (saw) and selectable frequency/rate and depth. LFO can modulate VCO frequency or VCF cutoff.
- One VCA with fixed ADSR envelope.
- One 24dB/octave VCF with three filter types and selectable cutoff frequency and resonance.
- A one-octave keyboard with support for portamento and legato play.
- 14 factory presets.
- 20 custom presets.