Free VST synth for Windows – Synthesizer TubeOhm ALPHA-RAY
TubeOhm say that they are offering a big “thank you” to all TubeOhm users for their support for the 5 last years and hope that they have had a good time with their Instruments.
Available now is Alpha-Ray, a VA synth that includes special TubeOhm features. The full version is free but saving the settings is disabled. Unlocking the effects unit costs 4.95 €.
- 2 main and 1 sub-oscillator / 10 Voices polyphony.
- 2 main and 1 mod LFO (Pitch wheel), tempo host sync and phase sync.
- 3 filters, a 6 dB HP , a 24 dB ladder and a main 12 dB state veriable filter. The 6dB filter coupled to the main filter gives a BP filter.
- OSC FM with OSC 1+2 and OSC SYNC with OSC 1+2.
- Polyphonic overdrive for OSC 1,2 and sub osc.
- Auto Portamento mode. Activates the portamento when 2 keys are played in mono mode.
- Aftertouch for enhanced modulation for the filter and the pitch modulation.
- User manual in 4 languages (German, English, French and Italian).
Additionally, unlocking Alpha-Ray enables saving the effects settings per patch:
- 2-stage overdrive.
- 3-stage chorus.
- Delay ‘x’ and ‘ normal mode, tempo sync to host.
- Special reverb, delay cluster, normal reverb, oil tank effect.
Pricing and Availability:
Free, but unlocking the effects unit costs 4.95 €