Free VSTi sampler for Windows
CWI has released version 1.0 of the free TX16Wx VSTi sampler for Windows.
TX16Wx is a 100% free VSTi Sampler with professional features and an easy to use graphical interface – and – one of the few sampler instruments, free or commercial, with a fully documented file format. Not a preset-player or disk-streaming library engine, this is a plug-in for you to make your own sounds, tweak and experiment.
- Unlimited multi-timbral operation.
- 128 voice polyphony.
- Modulation matrix with 16 modulation slots per voice.
- 24dB resonant filter.
- Two syncable LFO + Two modulation envelopes per voice.
- Polyphonic glide.
- Built-in sample editor.
- Automatic Loop Slicing + slice mapping.
- Actually Samples! Record waves straight into the sampler.
- Graphical keyboard mapping editor.
- Automatic sample layout.
- Drag & drop of samples/programs/performances/banks.
- Automatic pitch detection.
- Loop crossfading.
- 4 Stereo + 8 Mono outputs.
- 16 mappable controllers for automation.
- 48 mappable VST parameters for automation.
- Per-sample loop start/end/direction modulation.
- Multiple loop definitions per wave.
- Individual outs for keyboard groups (drums).
- Multiple keyboard scales.
- Multiple trigger modes.
- Mono/Poly/Legato operation.
- 8 choke groups per program.
- Preview loaded programs and samples in a song before loading.
- Quick select of sound data via MIDI.
- WAV/AIFF/AIFC/SoundFont 2 support.
- Reads Typhoon compressed AIF files.
- Reads Original Yamaha OS Wave files.
- 100% documented XML-based sound file format. Anyone can write conversion tools.
- Saves data in DAW project directory.
- Low CPU usage.
- Fully native, optimized for SSE2.
- 64-bit support.
Visit: CWI Technology