Good news for iPod and iPhone lovers
audioMIDI.com and VirSyn have announced iSyn, a virtual music studio for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Touch keyboard for live playing.
- Eight drum pads- tap for live beats.
- Two synth and one drum grid sequencer track.
- Two fully-programmable three-oscillator virtual analog synths.
- 32 song projects, each with 32 independent patterns.
- Incredible modulation effects using tilt and X/Y touch screen.
- Eight sample-playback drum machines- including 808, 909, synth drums and classic 80’s drum machines.
- Effects generator with delay, chorus, flanger and phaser.
Pressing the “Live” button with track 1 or 2 selected lets you play the iSyn keyboard in real time. Transpose the keyboard range up and down with the arrows above the keyboard. Dragging your finger after notes are played lets you add slides and vibrato; dragging up and down adds mod parameters for extra expression!
DRUM PAD PAGE
Press the “Live” button while the “D” (drum)
track is selected and bang on the eight drum pads all day!
Tap and drag to insert notes on the grid. The piano keyboard can be swiped up and down to transpose the note range.
Press the “Pattern” button to select from 32 user-programmable patterns. Each project contains its own separate set of 32 patterns. Use the “AUTO” button to automatically play patterns one after the other and create entire songs!
SOUND SELECT PAGE
Choose from 32 user-editable preset sounds.
Here you can choose a complete song to work on.
A “project” consists of sound settings for synth tracks 1 and 2,
drum track settings, effects setting and 32 patterns.
SYNTH EDIT PAGE
iSyn features two powerful virtual analog synthesizers with the same sound quality and editability of computer-based virtual instruments! Simply tap each “building block” to access in-depth editing parameters.