Korg MS-20 Mini demo by Rich Formidoni at NAMM 2013
Korg product manager Rich Formidoni demonstrates the new Korg MS-20 mini Monophonic Synthesizer at the 2013 Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, CA.
The same engineers who developed the original MS-20 have reproduced its circuitry and fit into a body that’s been shrunk to 86% of the original size, yet retains the distinctive look of the original.
- Overseen by the engineers of the original MS-20, a complete replication of the original analog circuitry
- 2VCO / 2VCA / 2VCF / 2EG / 1LFO structure
- Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filters with distinctive distortion
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
- Miniature MS-20 that’s 86% of the original size
- MIDI IN and USB connector
- Replicates every detail of the original, down to the package binding and the included manual
The Korg MS-20 Mini will be available April 2013 for a U.S. Street price of $599.00.