Lots of controls on this new vintage lead synthesizer and pattern sequencer
Trans Computer Maschine is a semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer. Modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
3 Multi-Oscillators with Sawtooth, Triangle, Sawtooth-Triangle and variable Pulse shapes.
Color adjustable Noise Generator.
3 mode Ring Modulator.
Selectable 2/4-pole resonant LP Filter with auto-oscillation.
HP Filter with bus selection.
2 exponential Envelope Generators offering 3 operation modes.
Unique Sequencer features like ‘skip’ and ‘set’ can be played live from MIDI keyboard.
Inter-patch Sequencer pattern ‘Copy/Paste’ feature.
Fully MIDI controllable.
Fully VST automatable.
- Added ‘Drift’ control for subtle analogue detuning adjustment.
- Added ‘Noise Colour’ modulation from multiple sources.
- Added routing to use ‘S/H Mixer’ as OSC3 ‘Minimoog modulator’.
- Extended Envelopes ‘Attack’ range to 200µs.
- Fixed/added Oscillators self-modulation via ‘S/H Mixer’.
- Improved Amplifier featuring light distortion with clipping indicator.
- Remodelled Low Pass Filter feat. 3 modes with resonance ‘Bass Recover’.
- Remodelled Oscillators feat. accurate upper harmonics and isolated phase.
- Remodelled Ring Modulator featuring true Odyssey behaviour.