Making a simple song using the MIDI Pattern Sequencer
MIDI Pattern Sequencer for iPad. Make a simple song demo.
MIDI Pattern Sequencer is a tool with powerful and at the same time very comfortable, intuitive and easy interface. It is the main feature, through which the sequencer can easily used by anyone, from beginner to professional, and everyone will find it most necessary for their own purposes. The sequencer is designed to control via MIDI any external sound modules, samplers, synthesizers and other applications running on iPad or another computer. Full support for external MIDI interfaces, network and virtual ports, synchronization with external devices and transport control makes this sequencer like playback control center for music devices or other applications.
- Classical data structure: Project – Song – Pattern.
- Four main control modes – Transport, Keyboard, Edit pattern, Edit cell.
- No need to save data. All changes will be saved automatically.
- Pattern tracks can be configured for notes or drum events.
- Real-time recording and editing patterns.
- Recording and editing events through internal keyboard or external devices.
- Playback one or more patterns at once. Start and stop patterns during playback.
- Changes pattern events (Transposition, Velocity, Duration) during playback.
- Editing individual events or changes all events in track.
- Length of pattern is defined by last note or can be set to fixed value.
- Correct simultaneous playback patterns with different length.
- Each pattern and song track have individual mute/solo function.
- Song can contain patterns from current project and patterns from any other projects.
- Extended set of editing functions for patterns and songs – insert, delete, move and scroll a single event or entire track.
- Ability to set track titles, pattern titles (pattern button titles) and drum pad titles.
- Set of different color schemes of interface.