MIDI In Motion – turns the iPhone into a motion controller
Florian Schwehn has released MIDI In Motion - an app that turns an iPhone into a motion controller for MIDI capable hardware and software instruments.
With MIDI In Motion, up to four assignable parameters can be controlled by your device’s spacial attitude.
- MIDI data can be sent over Wi-Fi network or to special hardware devices like iRig MIDI
- freely adjustable sphere of action
- two different performance types, more coming
- connections to MIDI services can be restored automatically
- perform while the app is in background or even when the screen is locked
- stable attitude tracking over long time intervals
MIDI In Motion is available now in the App Store for $4.99.