New Groove Drums Synth from IMEA
Steelberry Clones reader Dan A from IMEA tipped us on their new Groove Drums Synth that now has been released, here’s what he tells about it:
VSTi plugin and Application, its architecture combines a sequencer, a sampler, a synthesizer and the randomization tool of Groove Drums that allows you to create easily and intuitively grooves and drums loops.
The standalone version allows you to use the plugin without the need for a host sequencer and so be able to export drum loops independently.
The difference with GROOVE DRUMS is to affect the channels to a sampler and a synthesizer that allows you to create synthetic percussions.
• Pattern based drum machine engine + Sampler + Synthesizer.
• Innovative tool for randomization.
• Ability to export audio loops.
• 12 channels.
• 3 parametric filters per channel.
• 2 effect sends per channel.
• Independent outputs.
• 16 patterns of 64 steps per channel.
• Drag & Drop patterns.
• SCALE mode for velocity on the tune that selects the closest note in an editable range.
• Master equalizer and insert effects.
• Comes with Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Filter, Flanger, Limiter, Reverb and Overdrive.
• Comes with standalone version allows the use of the VSTi without the need for a host sequencer.