Nuage and Nuendo – Introduction
Steinberg has announced Nuendo 6, the latest version of its audio post-production software.
Highlights of Nuendo 6:
- New mixing console for enhanced operational speed, including a new channel strip with ‘high-quality’ effects
- Nuendo 6 ADR Taker solution for voice recording and language dubbing
- Fully integrated loudness measurement, featuring EBU-compliant metering plus a large choice of RMS metering scales and a dedicated loudness lane
- Anymix Pro from IOSONO for state-of-the-art surround productions and Voxengo CurveEQ with sound-matching technology
- More professional workflow, with new tools such as MemZap quick-jump tool, Remote Control Editor and Steinberg ASIO Guard with intelligent dropout-prevention techniques
- Professional sound library by the specialists of Pro Sound Effects with more than 1.5 GB of dedicated post-production sounds
In addition, Nuendo 6 represents the core of the Nuage system solution, a top-end post-production platform introduced by Yamaha and Steinberg.
Background video description:
The Nuage integrated audio production system offers top-class hardware and software working in perfect harmony, for unprecedented mixing, editing, or dialog replacement efficiency in audio post production applications.
Yamaha control and interface hardware seamlessly integrates with Steinberg Nuendo DAW software in a purpose-built system that offers all-new productivity and flexibility as well as premium audio quality.
More information: http://www.yamahaproaudio.com