Redtron_400 VST plug-in featuring the Taijiguy’s Mellotron samples
Redtron_SE is a Special Edition of the Redtron_400. This VST plug-in uses the Taijiguy’s Mellotron samples (taken from a 1973 Mellotron M400S – Serial #500). The samples have been cleaned (not too much) by removing an annoying 60Hz hum and some unwanted “clicks” and “pops” here and there.
– Nine sound types : MKII Flute, MKII 3 Violins, M400 Cello, MKII Brass, M400 Combined Choir, M400 String Section, M400 Woodwinds, M300A Violins, M300B Violin
– No loops : as the original Mellotron, each sound is eight seconds long with, in many cases, “the bad endings”.
– Exclusive “Mellotronic Click” switch. On real Mellotrons, “Click” can be heard at the beginning of a note, when the tape comes in contact with the replay head. These “clicks” are here randomly generated, so you don’t hear twice the same and they can appear on any key ; A rotary knob allows you to control the effect intensity (of course, you can also completely disable it ). Note : this function is inactive when the attack parameter is set to any value different from zero.
– Layer (two sounds A & B) and split possibilities (octave shift).
– Independent parameters for sound A & B :
– Volume, Tone, Pan, Tune, Reverb, Delay, Attack & Release, Octave & Note parameters.
– Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback & Pan parameters).
– Reverb effect (Mix, Width, Size & Damp parameters).
– Global Volume control.
– Global Tone control.
– Global Pitch control.
Redtron_SE is probably the most faithful and authentic Mellotron’s emulation of all Redtron Plug-ins. Many thanks to Taijiguy and his Mellotron samples. Link : http://leisureland.us/audio/…
You can download REDTRON_SE v1.0 free legally from the official Artfake_Labs product site at http://sites.google.com/site…