rrarrow – new experimental modular audio effect and noise machine
February 26, 2014 · Posted in Uncategorized
Alexey Nadzharov has introduced rrarrow - described as an ‘experimental modular audio effect and noise machine’ for the iPad.
- Simplicity – The interface is simplified for faster assembly and more flexible connectivity – you can assemble your effect very fast and control all the processing parameters with the audio signal!
- Feedback capabilities – You can add feedbacks to the audio chain to get some chaotic noise sounds .
- Twelve blocks for audio processing:
- Sine generator. Basic oscillator with sine waveform
- Signal multiplier
- Frequency shifter
- Envelope follower
- Lorenz attractor
- Special Lowpass filter
- Nonlinear shaper (for self-oscillating circuit)
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. Works as input and filter.
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.