Sonic Logic Version 1.2 sneak preview – MIDI Broadcast mapping to Ableton Live.
Sneak preview from Sonic Logic version 1.2
The MIDI broadcast button allows you to map controls in your DAW easier and faster.
Download Sonic Logic for iPad here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sonic…
App description below:
Sonic Logic is a modular MIDI controller allowing you to edit and control MIDI controller setups from your iPad.
Control Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Protools, Traktor, and other popular DAWs right from your iPad.
Sonic Logic uses CoreMIDI to send MIDI signals so you can even hook it up to hardware synths using and iPad to MIDI cable.
Edit on your iPad! Super easy interface to create, edit, control, manipulate, assign MIDI controllers and notes live, using touch gestures. (No external editor needed).
Add Buttons, switches, toggle buttons, XY pads, sliders and text objects.
Their look and feel is meant to emulate real life controls, with real feedback.
* Create your MIDI controller easily from your iPad.
* Edit component’s color, size, MIDI channel and controller number.
* Time advancing gestures for buttons, create a timed MIDI transition from 0 to 127 with just a press of a button.
* Control everything with multi touch.
* Snap to middle feature on sliders.
* Built in, editable templates.
* iCloud support, always stay synced with all your setups on any device.
* Low latency.