TANSU – new modular synth with the sounds of YMO
Developer Music Airport has released a new virtual analog modular synthesizer for iOS, TANSU.
The sounds that were sampled and used for the VCO (Voltage Controlled
Oscillator) come from the actual “TANSU” owned by Hideki Matsutake (Yellow Magic Orchestra, Logic System).
- LOGIC BOX – Sound effects such as Shepard Tone and rhythms from music by LOGIC SYSTEM
- have been made directly into the sound source.
- MUSIC – You can use your iPhones own music library as a sound source. (However,
- certain tracks which are covered under DRM may not be used).
- Microphone function – You can use sounds which have been recorded with microphone.
- Preset function – You can explore the potential of the TANSU Synth from various demo patterns. Moreover, it can be utilized as a tutorial for beginners.
- VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator), VCF (Voltage Controlled Filter), VCA
- (Voltage Controlled Amplifier), LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator), EG (Envelope
- Enhance the basic functionality of an analog synthesizer. (Various sound
- processing is possible.)
- 2 channel 8 step analog sequencer!
- Connect patch cord to create original sounds
- Three sound sources can be mixed by a three-channel mixer
Note: TANSU has a major downside because of it used of sampled material. The developer notes “Commercial use of the works created by using this application is subject to the copyright clearance from right holders.”