…and how COOL is this? KORG DS-10 for Game boy
- Dual dual synths: Two patchable virtual synths, with two oscillators each
- Drum machine: Four-part drum machines loaded with samples of the virtual synth
- Sequencer: 2 synth tracks, 4 drum machine tracks, 16 steps
- Effects: Delay, chorus, flanger
- Input methods: Touch-control screen with real-time sound control, a keyboard screen, and matrix screen
More than just a piece of software, KORG DS-10 lets you control a “four part drum module, two analog synth simulators, and 6-track/16-step sequencer” with your Nintendo DS’s touchscreen.