Koushion and Moog Slim Phatty
Just a quick test run.
“Koushion is a new kind of MIDI controller for your iPad, and is similar to the Yamaha TENORI-ON. While it looks like a simple Tone Matrix step sequencer, this is no toy.”
It allows you to wirelessly control your music production software on your Mac or PC over a network. The tone matrix and variety of settings available in Koushion make it the perfect tool for creating your next track or performing live at your next gig.
* 16-step sequencer with a 2-octave range.
* Integrates with your hardware MIDI setup via the iRig MIDI iPad accessory from IK Multimedia!
* Connect wirelessly via a either a connector application (for Windows) or CoreMIDI (for OS X).
* Syncs to any MIDI clock source or sends a MIDI clock signal so that the performance or production always stays synced.
* Tap to set tempo (great for syncing with a live band)
* Plays up to eight scenes/banks individually (wrap-around or rebounding loop), chained in succession, or simultaneously.
* Adjustable quantization.
* Switches easily to any major, minor, or pentatonic key with the push of a button.
* Chromatic scale mode (useful for drum machine programming).
* Configurable scene/bank MIDI channel assignments to enable control of multiple instruments at the same time.