Roland Jupiter-50 review
Check our exclusive video to see the first, full, in-depth review of the new Roland Jupiter-50. Dan ‘JD73′ Goldman shows off the Jupiter-50′s sounds and digs deep into the synth engine, before revealing his final verdict on the performance keyboard.
With its unprecedented fusion of synthesis and acoustic instruments, the new-generation Roland JUPITER has changed the way we play, react to, and feel a keyboard. By combining the supreme expression of the JUPITER-80 with the travel friendliness of the JUNO series, the new JUPITER-50 brings SuperNATURAL sound and pro performance to every stage and studio.
- - Stunning SuperNATURAL sounds powered by our most advanced sound engine
- - Travel-friendly design; 76-note weighted keyboard
- - Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive color-coded buttons and sliders
- - Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
- - Pro-quality multi-effects and reverb
- - Expressive performance controllers, including D-BEAM, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
- - USB Song Player/Recorder
- - USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and JUPITER-50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR