Roland Jupiter-50 review
Check our exclusive video to see the first, full, in-depth review of the new Roland Jupiter-50. Dan ‘JD73’ Goldman shows off the Jupiter-50’s sounds and digs deep into the synth engine, before revealing his final verdict on the performance keyboard.
With its unprecedented fusion of synthesis and acoustic instruments, the new-generation Roland JUPITER has changed the way we play, react to, and feel a keyboard. By combining the supreme expression of the JUPITER-80 with the travel friendliness of the JUNO series, the new JUPITER-50 brings SuperNATURAL sound and pro performance to every stage and studio.
- – Stunning SuperNATURAL sounds powered by our most advanced sound engine
- – Travel-friendly design; 76-note weighted keyboard
- – Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive color-coded buttons and sliders
- – Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
- – Pro-quality multi-effects and reverb
- – Expressive performance controllers, including D-BEAM, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
- – USB Song Player/Recorder
- – USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and JUPITER-50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR