“We are excited to announce FL Studio Mobile 2.3 for iOS now includes MiniSynth, a real-time synthesizer ready to be used in your FL Mobile projects. Check iTunes for your free update. Android will be updated with MiniSynth sometime earlier in 2014.
MiniSynth (including 70 presets)
Modulation via accelerometer (new option in the keyboard setup).
Transfer button in the in-app shop for emailing your purchases to another device.
Bug fixes (report bugs and we will fix them).
FL Studio Integration
A MiniSynth FL Studio plugin is also in development so you can transfer your MiniSynth FL Mobile projects to FL Studio and get the same sounds.
Android catching up
If you are wondering why the Android catch-up is taking some time, we have been migrating to a cross-platform code base and once that is completed the convergence of the two operating systems will follow rapidly, expect this Q1 2014. Thanks for your patience.
Reviewer, EDM producer, and DJ Francis Preve takes a look at Novation’s latest pad/clip controller for Ableton Live and Image-Line FL Studio. Read the full review in our February 2014 issue.
Reviewer, EDM producer, and DJ Francis Preve takes a look at Novation’s latest keys-meet-pads MIDI controllers for Ableton Live and Image-Line FL Studio. Read the full review in our February 2014 issue.
nucleon & sacco do some impromptu jamming at the 2013 Image-Line developers meet.
Image Line Software has released an update to FL Studio Mobile for Android and iOS. This is a free update for existing FL Studio Mobile customers.
Here’s what’s new in FL Studio Mobile Android 1.2:
- HD graphics for 1080p and 720p devices (removes side bars)
- Sequencer timing accuracy significantly improved
- Fixes various expansion file download and mounting errors
- Fixes wrong sample mapping after zip instrument import
- Minor other bug fixes and performance improvements
Here’s what’s new in FL Studio Mobile 2.2 iOS:
- MIDI start/stop slave and master
- Input gain slider in the recording window (visible with external mic connected)
- AudioCopy 2.0 support (iOS 7 compatible)
- WAV export option to write 1 file per track
Performance & speed:
- Major performance improvements (play more tracks without audio dropouts)
- Audio file editing is up to 5x faster
- Reverb quality and performance improved
- Audio recordings are placed more accurately
- Setup latency options removed, it’s now always at minimum
- Filenames can now contain non-latin characters
- Inbox folder is no longer present, files are moved to the top level folder
- .flml (drum loop) files can be opened from other apps like Mail or Safari
- Overall stability greatly improved
The Android version of FL Studio Mobile, at version 1.2, trails the iOS version significantly. Image Line says that the feature-set of the Android and iOS versions will be harmonized in future updates, including the addition of the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
- SoundCloud upload
- In-app shop
- While projects, .flm format, are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not avaiable the MIDI data is loaded and the a default instrument is used.
- Android: $19.55 USD
- iOS: FL Mobile HD (universal app): $19.99 USD
Image Line has announced the FL Studio Mac Public Beta is now available. This is a custom Crossover wrapped version of FL Studio for Mac OS X and so is bit-identical to the Windows installer.
FL Studio Groove is a touch-based music production & performance application. With a 10 pad sample-based drum machine and 5 polyphonic synth channels you get all you need need to compose, arrange, edit, mix and perform professional quality music.
Make complete songs, play & program synthesizers, play drums, add effects, edit musical sequences.
- Windows 8 Touch | Music Production Application
- Sequence Drums
- Powerful piano roll for melodic work
- Flexible mixer with production & performance effects
- Two-tire piano keyboard optimized for touch
- 10 drumpads with dual-sample layering
- FX: Glitch, Flanger/Phaser, Delay, Filters, EQ, Bit-crusher & more
- Five 2-oscillator synthesizer channels
- Create basses, leads, pads or experimental sounds
- Record automation of almost any parameter.
FL Studio is a full-featured, open architecture, music production environment for audio recording, composing, sequencing and mixing, and the creation of professional quality music. FL Studio is designed for creative freedom. However, Image Line wants to give you the option to decide, before you buy, which version you that fits your need
Enter the Giveaway – http://synchroarts.us7.list-manage.co…
Setting up the VocALign plugin from Synchroarts. http://www.synchroarts.com/
Control Surface and Control Creator were added with FL Studio 11.0.1
Get the update here – http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic…
You can use Control Surface as an Instrument OR Effect plugin and it’s also in Patcher:
Manual entry – http://www.image-line.com/support/FLH…
Youlean for the knobs – http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic…
The Flashbulb for the music (project in the 11.0.1 update) – http://theflashbulb.net/
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14
years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you
need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support – FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track’s plugin windows.
Options – Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.