FL Studio Groove is a touch-based music production & performance application. With a 10 pad sample-based drum machine and 5 polyphonic synth channels you get all you need need to compose, arrange, edit, mix and perform professional quality music.
Make complete songs, play & program synthesizers, play drums, add effects, edit musical sequences.
– Windows 8 Touch | Music Production Application
– Sequence Drums
– Powerful piano roll for melodic work
– Flexible mixer with production & performance effects
– Two-tire piano keyboard optimized for touch
– 10 drumpads with dual-sample layering
– FX: Glitch, Flanger/Phaser, Delay, Filters, EQ, Bit-crusher & more
– Five 2-oscillator synthesizer channels
– Create basses, leads, pads or experimental sounds
– Record automation of almost any parameter.
FL Studio is a full-featured, open architecture, music production environment for audio recording, composing, sequencing and mixing, and the creation of professional quality music. FL Studio is designed for creative freedom. However, Image Line wants to give you the option to decide, before you buy, which version you that fits your need
Enter the Giveaway – http://synchroarts.us7.list-manage.co…
Setting up the VocALign plugin from Synchroarts. http://www.synchroarts.com/
Control Surface and Control Creator were added with FL Studio 11.0.1
Get the update here – http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic…
You can use Control Surface as an Instrument OR Effect plugin and it’s also in Patcher:
Manual entry – http://www.image-line.com/support/FLH…
Youlean for the knobs – http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic…
The Flashbulb for the music (project in the 11.0.1 update) – http://theflashbulb.net/
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14
years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you
need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support – FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track’s plugin windows.
Options – Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
FL Studio Mobile is now available for Android and iOS. Use it on any smart-phone or tablet running Android or iOS
A Google/Asus Nexus 7 was used in this video
FL Studio Mobile HD allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of them are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Background audio playback and recording
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
• Email export, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• In-app user manual
• Retina Display graphics
• Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, Akai SynthStation 25, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.2. Android 2.3 will be the minimum Android version supported.
Image-Line has announced that it will showcase version 11 of its FL Studio music production software at the upcoming Musikmesse.
We are excited to announce that Image-Line will be at Musikmesse April 10-13, 2013. See us at Image-Line Booth E50, 5.1
Featured products include:
- FL Studio 11
- Deckadance 2
- FL Studio Mobile 2.1 (iOS)
- FL Studio Mobile 1.0 (Android)
- FL Groove (Windows 8 and iPad)
Also meet nucleon from the FL Studio forums & Sacco, winner of the FL Studio Performance mode competition (demonstrating in the ComLine booth nextdoor).
The VFX Key Mapper works in conjunction with the Patcher modular insert plugin.