Novation has introduced Audiohub 2×4, an audio interface & USB ‘electronic music production hub’.
The Novation Audiohub 2×4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub that lets you connect and power all your USB gear at once, while getting low latency audio and ‘super loud’ output.
Nitemove demonstrates Novation Audiohub 2×4: a combined USB audio interface and USB hub with ‘Focusrite sound inside’, for electronic music production
- Three integrated USB 2.0 ports, so you can connect your keyboard controller, NI Maschine, Novation Launchpad or any other USB gear to your computer at the same time. You can even connect it all to your iPad, if you have a camera connection kit.
- Bus Power – You can bus-power Audiohub 2×4, but you’ll need to connect the power supply if you want to use it to bus-power your USB gear.
- Focusrite Sound Inside – 96 kHz, 24-bit audio performance.
- It’s Super Loud – the four RCAs, the two balanced jacks and the headphone outputs are ‘super loud’.
- Capture Balanced Audio – matched stereo RCA inputs
- Low Latency for Live Performance
- Connect To Just About Anything – Plug and play on Mac and iOS. Dedicated low latency drivers for PC are supplied.
- Rugged design – designed for the gigging electronic music producer, with a aluminum case.
For an overview of Audiohub 2×4 click here: http://www.novationmusic.com/audiohub2x4
It’s not the official soundtrack of that great game, but something I composed and recorded with the Novation MiniNova synthesizer.
Novation has introduced the Launch Control XL – a new MIDI controller that they call ‘the ultimate controller for Ableton Live’.
According to Novation, the Launch Control XL helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live.
- Hands-on control over Ableton Live
- Tweak your sound using 24 knobs with multicoloured indicators
- Precise control over levels with eight rugged faders
- Create your own control layouts, by freely assigning any control to any function in Ableton
- Plug straight into Mac, PC or iPad and start performing
- 16 multi-colour buttons for immediate track focus and key mixer controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection
- Control MIDI-compatible iOS software via Camera Connection Kit
- Launch Control is powered via USB bus power
This is the original demo for the tune ‘ Digital Heart’, also used on the Novation ‘Ultranova’ ad.
Moog Little Phatty
DSI Prophet 08
Novation Bass Station 2
Roland Alpha Juno 2
Lexicon MX 300
TC Electronic M 300
EHX Small Stone
First jam using the Yamaha Tenori-on as a MIDI sequencer. The iPad (running Cubasis) and the iRig MIDI are working only as MIDI router and interface.
Primeira jam usando o Yamaha Tenori-on como sequenciador MIDI. O iPad (rodando o Cubasis) e a iRig MIDI estão funcionando somente como roteador e interface MIDI.
Alba Ecstasy has released a new sound library for theNovation Bass Station II, details below:
87 presets for Novation Bass Station. Demo: all sounds are coming from Novation – The New Vintage pack.
Click here: http://www.albaecstasy.ro/novation/
Delay & Reverb from Ableton.
‘INHALT’ explores the Bass Station 2, video details below:
We recently bought the Novation Bass Station 2 and have been in a sort of love affair with this little wonder. It does so much of the old Roland SH sound but it provides so many features from the modern era. Everything from patch recall to automation is present. But really, what it comes down to, is the pure sound quality and variety. Here the Bass Station 2 is unmatched. It just sounds amazing.
We multi tracked everything and recorded it into Pro Tools HD. Every sound you hear is the produced by the Novation Bass Station 2.
Reviewer, EDM producer, and DJ Francis Preve takes a look at Novation’s latest pad/clip controller for Ableton Live and Image-Line FL Studio. Read the full review in our February 2014 issue.
Reviewer, EDM producer, and DJ Francis Preve takes a look at Novation’s latest keys-meet-pads MIDI controllers for Ableton Live and Image-Line FL Studio. Read the full review in our February 2014 issue.
This is how you set up the Novation Ultranova to be used inside of Maschine 2.o or really any DAW