AUFX DUB for iPad Demo with Drums, Cubasis and Audiobus
Demo of the new AUFX DUB from Kymatica, tested this with the Yamaha DD65 kit and the Korg Wavedrum Global running through the iPad via a Behringer UCA222. Then into Audiobus and into Cubasis. The recorded reggae drum pattern that plays about half way through was programmed with DM1 then treated with the other AUFX SPACE reverb app, and had some compression from Cubasis added..
AUFX:Dub. A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes and broken cassette tapes. It features tape simulation (noise and warble), filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound, stereo detune, ping-pong delay, and more
All AUFX apps have the following features:
- High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
- Process hardware input/output or other apps through Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
- Ready for the future inter-app audio standard.
- Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
- Built-in look-ahead limiter to avoid clipping.
- Background Audio.
- Save and load user presets.
- Comes with several bundled presets.
- Record the result directly in app.
- Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
- Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.