Image Line Groove Machine Available Now
Groove Machine is a virtual groove box designed with live performance or composition in mind, or use it as a synthesizer/drum-machine combination.
Groove Machine is virtual ‘Groove Box’ within your sequencer, perfect for live performance or use it as a hybrid synthesizer, drum sampler or to create loops.
Get the groove happening
Groove Machine’s power lies in its ability to automate every parameter of the sampler, synth and effects channels on a PER-step basis.
Get a groove happening quickly and trigger samples, loops and bars/patterns on the fly from your MIDI controller or DAW software.
Focused to live performance.
Image Line recommend a MIDI controller if you want to control Groove Machine live. However, it’s still possible to use Groove Machine with a computer mouse and keyboard, just less efficient.
Groove Machine features:
- 5 hybrid (Subtractive/FM) synthesizer channels
- 8 flexible sampler channels, each with 4 sample layers
- 10 DJ-style effects + EQ and Stutter PER channel.
- Stepsequencer with per-step automation allowing PER step note sculpting of all interface parameters.
- Step / Drum sequencer / Piano roll views
- Optimized for live performance
- Internal link system for maximum compatibility with all MIDI controllers
- Multiple independent outputs for the 5 synth & 8 sampler channels
- Ideal for dub-step, trance, house & hip-hop producers
- Available in VSTi, AU & Standalone