String theory – new free VST from Ugo
String Theory is a flexible, delay based physical modeling synth which is capable of a wide range of plucked strings, atmospheric pads and ambiences, and unique hybrid synth sounds.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for complex patterns.
- Physical Modeling Plucked Strings.
- Delay based Oscillators.
- Pitch LFO.
- Amp Envelope with 2 attacks.
- BP+BR Filter.
- LP Filter with envelope and LFO.
- HP Filter with envelope and LFO.
- Dual Metal Module.
- Dual Delay with MIDI sync and Pan.
- Dual Phrase Arpeggiator.
- MIDI CC support.
- 173 patches by: Ugo, Tim Conrardy, Matthew DeMeritt (Geeseaplenty), Mark Stolk (Mystahr).