VocaLive for iPad: the first professional vocal processor for iOS!
I guess how professional it is remains to be seen, if you have tried it feel free to leave your comments.
VocaLive for iPad now available in the iTunes App Store! VocaLive for iPad takes an already powerful vocal processing app that has become a favorite on the iPhone® and iPod touch® and makes it even more powerful. The iPad version adds a fourth effect slot to the signal processing chain, and two of those effect slots can hold the specific “vocal effects” compared to just one vocal effect per chain on the iPhone version. The preset browser is also available in the main window of the interface making loading and saving VocaLive presets even easier. The Favorites section has been expanded from 4 to 40 in the iPad version utilizing a new bank button. Favorites put presets right in the bottom panel on large, accessible buttons for immediate loading of the artist’s most-used settings.
VocaLive includes 5 Vocal Effects — Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (an X-Y pitch and formant shifter that changes the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending) Double (Double effect gets unlocked by registering) and De-Esser — along with 7 Studio Effects — Reverb, Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter — that together create the perfect vocal processing solution.
VocaLive for iPad features:
- Real time vocal processor + recording app
- 4-processor vocal effects chain
- 12 professional studio quality vocal effects
- Single track recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio with master effects section, available for purchase in the in-app Shop
- Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your music library or computer
- Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
- 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
- Low-latency for real time vocal processing