New cool C64 synth from Odo
April 1, 2008 · Posted in Electronic Music
Odo has released 38911 Bytes, a synth based on a commodore 64.
Here’s list of features in the company’s own words…
- It has 1 oscillator with 4 different waveforms: Saw,Triangle, Pulse and Pitched noise.
- 3 BPM sequencer with 7 rates and 2 to 8 steps .You can end a sequence or loop it.
- The first sequencer has notes from C to B and octaves from -3 to 4
- In the 2nd (waveform sequencer) you can select saw, triangle, noise, ring saw, ring triangle, ring pulse.
- 3rth sequencer for octaves from -3 to 4
- A filter with envelope from 1 to 8 stages and 13 curves you can select where you want your sustain point.
- Filter types :lowpass,hipass and bandpass.You can activate more than one filter type like on a real c64.
- Cutoff and resonance and a on/off button to save some CPU
- a pitch envelope from 1 to 8 stages and you can select where you want your sustain point.And has a on/off button to save some cpu
- a PW envelope from 1 to 8 stages and you can select where you want your sustain point.And has a on/off button to save some cpu
- Two big LFOs with 19 different waveforms and free speed or 14 bpm speeds
- Ringmodulation with a bitcrusher notes from c to b and octaves from -4 to 4
- a Bitcrusher volume envelope
- 128 presets to start and some simple helpfiles