Video info below in order of apperance:
YACHT, Buh and Power Violence present the $5K music video for “Plastic Soul”.
Maximo Park – Apply Some Pressure
Blue Lines 2012: Rebuilt from the original tapes, remixed and remastered.
This is a Demonstration and Overview of the “Great” Korg Prophecy. The Korg Prophecy is a fantastic sounding synthesizer with great potential. All you need is a good sound that you know well, and familiarity with this synthesizer’s parameters.
Digital does analog! The Prophecy was among one of the first synthesizers to lead a revolution started in the mid-nineties by synthesizer makers to satisfy a growing segment of the market that was lusting after old-school vintage equipment in the pursuit of making electronica-style music, by providing a state-of-the-art retro synthesizer that could sound like a classic analog.
The Prophecy Solo Synthesizer was unveiled in 1995, and was a purely monophonic solo/lead synthesizer. It employed DSP synthesis first developed for the Korg OASYS synthesizer, with algorithms for producing realistic analog timbres, VPM (Variable Phase Modulation) tones similar to FM synthesis, and physically modeled brass, reed, and plucked string instruments. At your finger tips were tons of real-time control over traditional analog editing parameters like filter cutoff and resonance, envelopes and the arpeggiator. It had a pitch wheel, a mod wheel, an expressive dual action ribbon wheel, six effects processors and more!
Superstar Spiny Synthesist – John T. Lumberjack
Hedgehog handler – Amy McFarlane
Drew Neumann (www.drewneumann.com/DN_Bio.php) took 002’s arpegiator out for a trip, and ended up producing this wonderful seven and a half minute demo! In Drew’s words, “This was just messing around with the 002 in real time to a Sound Devices 702T, then reassembled in 4 tracks in Digital Performer. A light dusting of FX here and there, but it’s JUST 002.“ Enjoy.
(c) 2014 Drew Neumann /Droomusic ASCAP
In this video ‘The Tuesday Night Machines’ creates a modular synth patch from scratch in 5 Minutes
Eurorack Modular Synth Modules used in this video:
- Doepfer A-138 Exponential Mixer
- Intellijel Dixie 1 VCO
- Music Thing Modular Thonk Turing Machine & Pulses Expander Sequencer
- Intellijel uScale 1 Quantizer
- Malekko Wiard Anti-Oscillator VCO
- Klangbau Wavetable VCDO
- Erika Polivoks VCF Filter
- Synthrotek EKO Delay
- Make Noise Function Generator
- Intellijel Quadra Quad Envelope Generator
Filmed with a Canon EOS 550D (Rebel t2i).
- Antidote Signature (visit product page)
- Polysix Signature (visit product page)
- Viking Signature (visit product page)
And Soundcells has a special offer to all customers: Get a 50% COUPON for your next purchase!
• Existing owners of at least one of these ReFills will automatically receive their Voucher via email.
• New customers simply need to purchase one of these UPDATED products to receive the coupon.
autonomous, zero gravity sound object
- magnetic levitation coil/magnet system
- bluetooth sound receiver
- 2 channel micro sound system
- pure data for glitch sounds
PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• true 1-bit sound: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• max number of tracks: 12; max number of steps: 64;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• Wi-Fi Export/Import;
• audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and JACK support;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• PixiTracker is also available for other mobile and desktop systems;
• true warm pixel interface!
[ Video ]
Please try my other apps:
• PixiTracker 16-bit version;
• SunVox Modular Synthesizer.
“Was on the stage of Osaka, ‘synth world of Naniwa’ synthesizer documentary film of Japan’s first. August 24, 2014, is its pattern of 2 premiered event held at Shibuya uplink. And showcase new songs by synth girls Risa’s ‘I’m synthesizer girl!’, Etc. talk surrounding Osaka made synth.
Guest: Enatsu Masaaki (marimoRECORDS), Risa (synth women), Suzuki Keizo (STUDIO DC)
Moderator: Osuga Atsushi (Director “synth world of Naniwa”)”
After 13 years of total absence Godflesh returns with “A world lit only by fire” to be released via the band’s now label Avalanche/La Baleine on October 7th. You can already listen to a new track, “New dark ages”, below.
Justin K. Broadrick (Jesu, Pale Sketcher, Final, etc.) recently revived his pioneering industrial metal act Godflesh with the “Decline and Fall” EP, the band’s first new music in 13 years. Now, on the heels of that release, Godflesh have announced a new full-length, their first since 2001′s “Hymns”.