ADSR Sounds say that BASSIC is a Reaktor synth made with the modern electronic producer in mind. They say that they created BASSIC with one thing in mind – Simplicity.
“Stripped of all the things that can distract or confuse when designing killer bass music instruments, BASSIC has all the basic components needed to create professional sounds in just a matter of minutes! No more spending countless hours dialling in settings across parameters that aren’t even necessary. No more complex routing decisions. And no more time spent on things that only seem to derail the creative process!”
Download BASSIC here - http://adsrsounds.com/product/presets…
In this video, I show how to use my newest ensemble, Bassic, which can be bought here:
This video covers the layout and use of the Voicing controls to create huge, aggressive, bass sounds with ease.
Sergio Rodríguez playing Structsynth v. 1_0 ensemble from Reaktor 5 Native Instruments. Comin soon in Reaktor user library.
Twisted Tools has released Ultraloop, a new sample based loop engine for Native’s Reaktor, details below:
AVAILABLE NOW: http://twistedtools.com/shop/reaktor/…
ULTRALOOP is a first-of-its-kind loop remixing sampler with a fast and intuitive visual workflow for Native Instruments *Reaktor. ULTRALOOP combines advanced loop layering, comping, effect processing and automation techniques to generate new grooves, riffs and song ideas. You can use ULTRALOOP with the included factory sample library or to remix your own samples, injecting new life into any existing loop library. ULTRALOOP is available now from the Twisted Tools Shop for $69.
Video by Scott Pagano.
Pricing and availability
ULTRALOOP is available from the Twisted Tools Shop for $69
Additional Expansion Loop Packs can be purchased for $19/each
Further product information and press material
• Loop Remixing Sampler.
• Advanced layered sampler engine with intuitive interface.
• Visual loop compositing.
• Generative Gestural FX to create fills, articulations and variations.
• FX Sequencer
• Specialized track sequencer with mono and poly draw modes.
• Layered playback and editing of up to eight tracks simultaneously.
• Independent controls per layer, organized into parameter cells with sliders.
• Automatable Preset Grids per parameter group, with 17 memory slots each
• 8 Global Scenes per snapshot
• Preset Grids and Scenes are playable via mouse, MIDI or OSC.
• Extensive randomization options.
• Time and pitch stretching to allow loops with different BPMs.
• Flexible multi-output routing per layer.
• Master Punch control
• Control nearly every parameter with included iPad Lemur OSC Template by Antonio Blanca
• 3+ banks of presets
• 2224 Sound Variations
• Over 800mb of included factory sample content by from Enig’matik Records, Loopmasters and Sounds of Revolution.
• Optional Expansion Packs by cutting edge artists such as Dusty Fungus, Chris Carter and Si Begg
Sample content and sound design by
• Antonio Blanca, Apparition, Chris Komus, Dusty Fungus, Fine Cut Bodies, Flint Kids, Josh Hinden, Ion Driver, Itsu, Kilowatts, Loopmasters, Oliver Schmitt, Sounds of Revolution, Sonictwist, Sun in Aquarius and Whitebear
Need a Name has introduced Aria, a free synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Reaktor.
Hey guys, I released a new Reaktor ensemble named Aria, it’s an experimental synthesizer.
The synth is mostly enjoyable when playing it with a dynamic keyboard, ’cause filters are modulated by velocity.
Aria is a free download at Need a Name. Requires Reaktor full version.
Have you ever seen heavy hitters like Richie Hawtin, Gui Borrato, and Richard Devine controlling a massive rig with nothing more than an iPad and wondered what it was all about? In brief, it’s Lemur—an iOS controller environment that one could fairly describe as “the REAKTOR of controllers.”
WHOOSH is a true sound design instrument and enables you to create breath taking whoosh and pass-by effects. It is possible to precisely design sounds varying from whistling wind whooshes to air ripping engine pass-bys or completely over the top granular sci-fi effects.
The included doppler effects engine was designed from ground up to physical model the acoustic phenomena of an object that approaches, passes, and recedes from an observer. The individual playback engines, the source mixer and doppler engine can be manipulated in synchronized connection to each other. This makes it possible to playback the desired sound effect at different durations while remaining everything in perfect sync.
Whoosh comes with an extensive onboard sample library licensed from leading sound effect recordists. It includes categories like wind, fire, metal, water, engine and explosion effects.
Whoosh is built for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.8 or later – (Player not supported).
• Enables you to design breath taking whoosh and pass-by sound effects.
• Complex but intuitive to use sound design engine.
• 4 loop / grain samplers, 4 impact samplers, wave mixer, doppler engine and post effects.
• Comes with over 240 sounds exclusively licensed from professional sound effect recordists.
• Note: Loading your own sounds is not supported at the moment – but it is possible.
(This will become officially available in a future update)
• Mac or PC running a full version Native Instruments Reaktor 5.8 or later
• Download size: 150 MB zipped (200 MB uncompressed)
• Note: whoosh does not run in Reaktor Player – a full version of Reaktor is required.
Price: $79,00 US
Sergio Rodríguez playing metaphysical function ensemble from Reaktor 5 Native Instruments.
REAKTOR’s Lurker hybrid effect unit is a powerful and mysterious beast. Let’s demystify!
Boscomac has announced the release of Delight Delay, a free delay effect ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor.
DELIGHT DELAY is a pattern-based delay controlled by a sequencer.
A central display allows you to set the level and filtering rehearsals and so draw a pattern. You can set the number of repetitions (1 to 15) determine the tempo (1/4 to 1/32), adjust the stereo (mono or pingpong) and adjust the blend.
Very easy to use, this delay grooves with guitars, runs with synths, installs synchronized vibes and many other things …
The ensemble is a free download for Reaktor (requires full version). Donations are appreciated.
Icebreaker Audio has released Calc-U-Synth VR for Reaktor, an emulation of the classic Casio VL-Tone calculator/synthesizer combo from the ’80s.
Precise measurements of the VL-Tone’s volume envelope, vibrato, and tremolo were then gathered in order to faithfully emulate the whole instrument in Reaktor.
This library was designed in order to present the full capabilities of the VL-Tone’s programmable features in a more convenient interface, while retaining the character of the original instrument.
Calc-U-Synth VR features
- Full emulation of the Casio VL-Tone’s programmable synth engine.
- Built-in tempo-sync delay effect.
- Speaker emulation with room simulation.
- Additional “Bend” controls: Glitch and Filter.
- Key-Click noise control.
The Calc-U-Synth VR for Reaktor is available to purchase for £4.50 GBP / $7 USD.
Icebreaker Audio has also announced a bundle sale, offering all its bundles at a 50% discount until November 30th, 2013.