James gives an overview of SYNTHWEKRS modules followed by the Yamaha Tenori-On in part two.
Tenori is driving 303. Tenori-On (Midi Sequence) – – Futureretro Orb (Convert Cv/Gate) – – TB-303 Mod (Cv/Gate In)
Nice and relaxing music
FM music has started some video posts where selected people shares their love for different synths
Morgan Page gives FM the lowdown on why he loves the Prophet ’08 so much.
Morgan Page takes you through why he loves the Moog Voyager.
Kieran Hebden talks about his love of the Yamaha Tenori-On and how it was used in his new album
Aurora Sound Studio HD is described as a “pattern based sequencer”.
We take that to mean that the developers were inspired by the Yamaha Tenori On. While this has been done before, Aurora Sound Studio HD is going beyond most previous Tenori On wannabe’s by including a mixer, audio effects, synth patch editing and a song mode for sequencing patterns.
Aurora Sound Studio HD is officially “coming soon”.
I just can´t stop playing around with this
The ToneMatrix is part of Andre Michelle & Co’s (HobNox) AudioTool project
If HAL 9000 mated with R2-D2 and their electronic offspring was tutored by Kraftwerk it would probably end up something like the Bliptronic 5000 LED Synthesizer.
At once a minimalist musical plaything and a hardcore old-skool synthesizer, the Bliptronic defies categorization as it belts out 8-Bit style style tunes from its grid of glowing buttons.
You’ll notice sound similar to a retro Casiotone with an interface not unlike a simplified Yamaha TENORI-ON… if that makes any sense. Either way, once you start touching the keys of the Bliptronic you’ll be hooked by it’s simple pattern-based approach to music.
- Unusual retro synthesizer is played with a grid of glowing buttons
- Create looping patterns and change them dynamically while playing
- Chain multiple units together and create more complex melodies
- One octave range. 8 notes can be played simultaneously
- 8 different old-skool synth sounding instruments to choose from
- Sounds created using FM waveform synthesis
- Set the BPM (beats per minute) from 60 to 180 in 20 BPM increments
- Built in speaker with headphone jack and line-out jack
- Front panel is constructed from brushed aluminum
- Includes, manual and 2 link cables for connecting additional Bliptronic units
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)