A quick look inside the Roland Aira VT-3 . nothing much to see really but I end the video by trying out a few instruments through it and using it as an effects unit for the TR-8 and TB-3 and AX-Synth
Felix takes a tour on the recently released Aira series
Background video description:
waldorf rocket sequenced by roland aira tb3 effects come from the mc808 in the beginning i used a little reverb later some more effects
this is just an example nothing special tb3 volume is turned down so all you hear is the waldorf rocket damn i really love the rocket great little synth
Close-up Unboxing video of the new Roland TR8 (AIRA) Rhythm Composer. What’s in the box, the manual, questions on DAW integration. And as always: how does it feel ?
Youtube alias ‘massivebeatzz’ checks out the Aira, details below:
Just got my hands on a Roland AIRA series TR8! Watch the shaping of a Live house beat with this new concept of virtual analog drum box. Going through different kicks and snares etc, to put this “glowbaby” to the test!
An instrumental version of Depeche Mode – Shouldn’t Have Done That using Elektron Analog Four and Roland Aira TR-8.
Cover of Nitzer Ebb – Join In The Chant using Elektron Analog Four and Roland TR-8.
Catching up with David Arlund at the Dancefair Utrecht to walk us through the features of the Roland Aira TR-8 drum machine. The TR-8 is a hardware model of two of the most coveted drum machines of all time, the TR-808 and TR-909.
Miles from Sonic Sense Pro Audio demonstrates some of the little known features and functions of Roland’s new Aira TR-8 drum machine.
For more demos,comparisons, and tutorials, visit sonicsense.com/blog
We take a look at the features of the Roland VT-3
Product info from Roland:
Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live has been a challenge—until now. With the VT-3 Voice Transformer, you can smoothly alter pitch and formant in real time to introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and stage performances with zero hassle. On top of that, the VT-3 looks great and works seamlessly with other products in the AIRA series.
- - Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real time
- - Smooth control with dedicated Pitch and Formant sliders
- - Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
- - Save three favorite settings for instant recall
- - Connect an optional footswitch for additional control in live performances
- - Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- - Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- - Standard XLR/TRS combo jack (with phantom power) and 1/8-inch mic jack (with plug-in power)
- - Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono wet/dry channels
- - Built-in USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- - Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- - Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter