Korg has introduced the SDD-3000 Pedal, a new delay pedal, based on the classic 80′s SDD-3000.
The SDD-3000 PEDAL packs all of the SDD-3000?s functionality into a convenient pedal unit. Featuring a pre-amp with ample headroom, a filter circuit that modifies the feedback sound, and modulation waveforms that allow a diverse array of delay effects, it covers all of the SDD-3000′s important elements.
In addition to specifications that will satisfy SDD-3000 users, it provides many new functions such as eight delay types, long delay times up to 4,000 milliseconds, selectable modulation waveforms, stereo input/output, and MIDI compatibility. The user interface has also been updated for dramatically improved ease of use.
- All features of the SDD-3000 digital delay, packed into a pedal unit.
- Eight distinct delay types including SDD-3000, Analog, Tape, Modern, Kosmic, Reverse, Pitch and Panning.
- The preamp that defined the sound of the SDD-3000 is faithfully reproduced.
- Selectable filters that alter the sound of the delay repeats.
- Choose from five types of modulation waveforms that modulate the delay time. You can also create waveforms that interpolate between two types, and make fine adjustments to the waveform.
- Use flanging, chorus, vibrato, doubling, and Doppler effects.
- A wide range of delay times is available, from 1 millisecond to long delays with a maximum of 4,000 milliseconds.
- Sync mode lets you specify the delay time in terms of 11 different note values ranging from whole notes to 32nd notes.
- A total of 80 programs (40 banks x 2 channels) can be saved.
- LCR function lets you create multi-tap delay effects.
- MIDI connectors are provided, allowing you to trigger program changes from an external device, or to transmit program data as a bulk dump to and from other units.
- Seamless bypass and program changes allow you to retain the reverberant sound when switching sounds.
- Reliable true bypass design.
- An optional expression pedal can be used to control multiple effect parameters simultaneously.
The SDD-3000 Pedal is available now, with a street price of around US $400. See the Korg site for more info.
Background video info (Googlish):
The purchase …
Nintendo 3DS download software analog synthesizer KORG DSN-12. For those of you “I bought, but if I do …” and “? Can be any play on earth”, series video Sano electromagnetic Inc. DETUNE is a producer director to convey the fun, the first times are.
KORG DSN-12 series for the first time
はじめての KORG DSN-12 シリーズ
Jordan Rudess, solo artist and keyboardist for Dream Theater, reveals his latest source of inspiration: Korg’s TinyPIANO. The TinyPIANO is a digital toy piano with 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys, 25 beautiful sounds, a library of 50 songs, optional battery power, and a tough wooden body available in four colors. For more information about the TinyPIANO, please visit www.korg.com/tinypiano.
Roland TR-909 Roland vs Korg Electribe “Spirits”; live electronic music jam with drum machines.
Shock-HRz, captures a live performance, Tactical Shadow.
Technical details below.
Simone Ciacci a.k.a. “Storm 3003″:
- Access Virus TI
- Elektron Analog Four
- Korg Kaoss Pad 3
- Korg Kaossilator Pro
Gabriele Marini a.k.a. “ReD”:
- Akai Miniak
- Yamaha RM1X
- Korg Volca Bass
Francesco Salvatici a.k.a. “4TeK”:
- Korg Electribe MX
- Korg Mini-KP
- Korg Monotron
- Korg Monotron Duo
Another composition using the Korg EMX alone (well, some of its sounds
went through the eventide space).
OP-1/VolcaBass/ReBirth Jam using Belkin Rockstar Headphone Splitter as a Passive Mixer. Well worth £10!
First jam using the Yamaha Tenori-on as a MIDI sequencer. The iPad (running Cubasis) and the iRig MIDI are working only as MIDI router and interface.
Primeira jam usando o Yamaha Tenori-on como sequenciador MIDI. O iPad (rodando o Cubasis) e a iRig MIDI estão funcionando somente como roteador e interface MIDI.
Adriano Clemente explains some production techniques and performs on the KORG taktile.
The KORG taktile / TRITON taktile are USB/MIDI controllers equipped with the same great-feeling, semi-weighted keyboard found on Korg’s KingKorg and Krome. Taktiles are loaded with functions that make them fun to use. Of course, the taktile also delivers the functionality expected from a MIDI controller. It provides all of the basic controls such as sliders, switches, and transport controls, all to make Interfacing with your favorite DAWs and plug-ins a seamless experience.
In addition, TRITON taktile adds 512 sounds from the legendary KORG TRITON – KORG’s best-selling Music Workstation. From your desktop to live stage performances, TRITON taktile is a USB MIDI controller that can be trusted in any performance situation.
For more information on the KORG taktile, head over tohttp://www.korg.com