How to make drum sounds with the Arturia MicroBrute, including a kick/bass drum, high hats and a sort of “hand clap”. Pause the video on the stills to check out the positions of all the controls required to recreate these sounds.
In a fairly non-musical environment (straight note on, without a single inch of grace), a simple investigation on waveforms and their treatmens on Arturia MicroBrute. Ultrasaw, Pulse Width, Metal Triangle; plus Subosc and Fifth third harmonic suboscillation. No musical efforts, just waveform (be careful).
Here one uses CV to link the Arturia MiniBrute and Microbrute analog mono synths together and show you some of the great features of combining these two great synths.
Here is a demonstration of the sound and functionality of the Arturia MicroBrute LFO and patch-panel.
Background video information:
Just messing around with the new toy. I will have more detailed info up soon over at Fluxwithit.com
Don’t forget to sighn up for the free Newsletter to get FREE Maschine packs.
Here is a demonstration of the sound and functionality of the Arturia MicroBrute filter.
Here is a demonstration of the sound and functionality of the oscillator of the Arturia MicroBrute.
Saturns Knight Microbrute patch…
Another auditory experiment featuring the Arturia Microbrute and analog modular synth.
This Microbrute patch is being clocked by the modular via Gate in on the Microbrute.
The Microbrute’s gate out is triggering an Envelator eurorack module.
The Microbrute’s CV/Gate out multed to all the eurorack oscillators 1v/oct in.
Microbrute’s Mod matrix LFO out multed to Filter in and Metalizer in.
Just a quick demo experimenting with the arturia microbrute patched up to my modular synth.
depeche mode cover -electribe emx-arturia minibrute-er 1
This is a quick demo of the new Arturia Microbrute’s sonic capabilities.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with new Overtone Sub-Osc
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle)
- LFO with 3 waveforms and destination attenuator
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Fast Envelope Generator
- 25 note mini Keyboard
- External Analog Audio Input (level pot on rear)
- CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Sub-mod, Pulse, Saw animator, metalizer, gate in.
- CV outputs: Pitch, Gate, Env, LFO
- MIDI Inwith 5-Pin DIN connector
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/8” Headphone Output
- Free Editor Software
- Step Sequencer :
- 8 sequences stored on power down
- Rate control
- Sync to MIDI clock
- Multiple modes (via software editor)
- Tap tempo/rest insert