Remix your tracks like never before with the new SuperSlicer for Traktor DJ. Slice-up your tracks and rearrange your loops using Scratch, Brake, Reverse, Slice or even Pitch-shift effects.
TRAKTOR DJ 1.5 for iPad is now available at the iTunes App Store.
Also available for iPhone.
The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPad. Touch your tracks and create stunning mixes in seconds.
“Incredibly well designed and packed with great features.” (WIRED)
“Traktor DJ for iPad is better than turntables.” (Gizmodo)
“It’s wonderfully tactile and a lot of fun.” (The Guardian)
“Traktor DJ brings real DJ tools to the masses.” (The Verge)
“They worked on every little detail to get the app just right.” (Loop Insight)
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iPad swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Innovative Notification Center gives you in-app access to essential tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Use TRAKTOR DJ CABLE for pre-listening to the incoming track before the crowd hears it
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- New Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
Wave Alchemy has launched Massive Bass Music, a collection of patches for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
Fusing speaker-shaking subs, bouncy Garage-House bass, morphing growls and twisted DnB reeses with deep expressive chords, hard-hitting stabs, gritty house organs and lush pads, Bass Music delivers 118 creatively programmed preset patches for Native Instruments’ Massive.
Exploring multiple Bass heavy music genres such as Deep House, Garage, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Techno and UK Bass House – Bass Music for Massive delivers a versatile collection of expressive, current-sounding presets for forward-thinking electronic music production…
All presets have been designed from the ground-up, with each patch featuring 8 carefully thought-out macro controls for quick intuitive editing and creative sonic transformation.
The soundset is available for purchase for £14.95 GBP.
Rhythmic Robot has launched NanoMod 8-bit, a free instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
NanoMod 8-bit is a simple but versatile Kontakt synthesiser based on vintage 8-bit polysynths, featuring an “intelligent” interface that allows the user to adjust multiple parameters with single controls. It is offered as part of the KVR Developers’ Challenge 2014.
NanoMod 8-bit brings the simplicity of Rhythmic Robot’s NanoMod interface to bear on the crusty, gritty, aliased sounds of classic 8-bit synthesisers of the early to mid 80s. Using source waves taken from vintage Ensoniq hardware and a front-end incorporating convolved Wasp and MS20 filters, this NanoMod is aimed squarely at big, powerful polysynth sounds – everything from warm and evolving pads to screaming leads.
The library is a free download, released as an entry to the KVR Developer Challenge 2014.
Zenhiser has launched Epic Massive Presets 2, a soundset featuring 100+ presets for Native Instruments Massive.
It’s time again to supercharge your Massive synth with another awesome collection of presets designed exclusively by Zenhiser. Just like the first pack in the series ‘Epic Massive Presets 2’ covers nearly all the key genres in dance music, House, Techno, Minimal, Tech House, EDM, Trance, Progressive House, Drum & Bass, Chilled, Funk and anything in between. This Massive preset pack is truly innovative, not only does it have an array of synth sounds you haven’t used or heard before but also the inclusion of essential macro controls makes controlling these preset sounds an absolute breeze.
‘Epic Massive Presets 2’ is the complete collection of Massive presets any producer must have, it will become the epicentre of your studio sounds. And if you’re a fan of the first pack you’re truly gonna love ‘Epic Massive Presets 2’.
The soundset is available for purchase for $30 AUD.
Here Flux302 shows some comparison of the Moog Sub Phatty analog synth and Native Instruments Monark Virtual analog Moog clone. then I midi map the two together for some fun
Native Instruments has released a series of videos that look at Maschine workflows.
In this first workflow-video, learn how to quickly create an inspiring drum beat with MASCHINE.
The features explored in this video are available on all MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO hardware controllers.
Leap Into The Void has announced the release of Flow, a soundset featuring 64 pads for Native Instruments Massive.
There are mellow pads, deep pads, lush pads, rich pads, soft pads, detuned pads, organ pads and more, all sharing one purpose. If you want you could call them, “basic pads with a touch of Leap Into The Void”.
Leap Into The Void have named them “Flow”.
All sounds can easily be found in Massive’s browser and they all contain a coherent mapping of the eight macro knobs.
- 64 pads for NI Massive.
- Coherent mapping of the eight macro knobs.
- Velocity and mod wheel assignments for character coloring (mod wheel macro knob 1).
- Detailed patch list PDF with descriptions of the sound. Descriptions are also included in Massive’s attributes.
- Massive 1.4 required.
The soundset is available for purchase for 17.95 EUR. It is on sale for 12.57 EUR through July, 2014.
Solid State Logic has announced that three new Duende Native plug-ins and migration to iLok 2 copy protection are now available online.
The superior audio quality and deep feature set of the SSL Duende Native plug-in range has earned the respect of a very discerning clientele through the years.
The three new plug-ins complement the existing range with two plug-ins (X-Saturator & X-ValveComp) designed to bring some analogue saturation and distortion emulation to your digital DAW and the third (X-Phase) delivering high precision frequency specific phase correction.
The new plug-ins are available now via the SSL web site. To coincide with the new plug-in release SSL has migrated the entire Duende Native plug-in collection to the iLok 2 copy protection system. SSL has also announced a summer release for AAX native versions of the entire suite.
New Duende plug-ins
- X-Phase is an All-pass Filter plug-in that offers the user manual control and benchmark audio quality. It enables the user to apply a phase shift (sometimes called a phase offset) at a specified frequency within a signal. Unlike other filter types where the gain of selected frequencies is altered, with an All-pass Filter the gain remains unchanged throughout the signal. This is useful for fixing phase problems with microphones when recording: eg overheads causing phase problems when mixed with close mic’s.
- X-Saturator delivers a stunning range of analogue style distortion effects. It is an emulation of an analogue circuit that introduces either 2nd order valve style or 3rd order transistor style distortion or a blend of the two. At low drive settings the distortion is mild and can add gentle warming to help instruments sit nicely in a mix or to add a little extra edge to help instruments cut through a mix. As drive levels are increased so too is the level of distortion until at high drive levels heavy distortion occurs.
- X-ValveComp is a fully-featured mono or stereo channel compressor with a full set of classic channel compressor controls and an added ‘valve’ emulation stage. The valve emulation stage sits after the compressor in the signal path and adds a variable degree of primarily 2nd order harmonic saturation and distortion that thickens and colours the sound. The compressor can be switched between Peak or RMS modes and has a full set of standard controls.
X-Phase is available for purchase for £199 GBP/249 EUR/$329 USD. X-Saturator and X-ValveComp are £69 GBP/89 EUR/$119 USD each, with an introductory price of £49 GBP/59 EUR/$85 USD for the first 30 days only. Prices exclude tax.
Audiomodern has announced the release of Statique, a free glitch & cuts rhythm generator for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Statique is a sequencer based pattern generator which is best suited to give your music production a contemporary percussive fundament.
You can easily create groovy electronic patterns or add-on loops built out of bits, cuts, glitches and blips!
Statique is a free download at Audiomodern (email registration required).
RISE & HIT delivers expressive build-ups with exclusive sounds for spine-chilling, cinematic tension. More: http://native-instruments.com/riseandhit
Seize your audience. RISE & HIT fuses a wealth of unique sounds into a swelling peak, adding spine-chilling cinematic suspense to your soundtracks. Set the ambience with over 8 GB of exclusive ready-to-go samples. Then easily alter, layer, edit, and add effects to fit any atmosphere. Edge-of-your seat intensity guaranteed.