Zenhiser has launched Epic Massive Presets 2, a soundset featuring 100+ presets for Native Instruments Massive.
It’s time again to supercharge your Massive synth with another awesome collection of presets designed exclusively by Zenhiser. Just like the first pack in the series ‘Epic Massive Presets 2’ covers nearly all the key genres in dance music, House, Techno, Minimal, Tech House, EDM, Trance, Progressive House, Drum & Bass, Chilled, Funk and anything in between. This Massive preset pack is truly innovative, not only does it have an array of synth sounds you haven’t used or heard before but also the inclusion of essential macro controls makes controlling these preset sounds an absolute breeze.
‘Epic Massive Presets 2’ is the complete collection of Massive presets any producer must have, it will become the epicentre of your studio sounds. And if you’re a fan of the first pack you’re truly gonna love ‘Epic Massive Presets 2’.
The soundset is available for purchase for $30 AUD.
Here Flux302 shows some comparison of the Moog Sub Phatty analog synth and Native Instruments Monark Virtual analog Moog clone. then I midi map the two together for some fun
Native Instruments has released a series of videos that look at Maschine workflows.
In this first workflow-video, learn how to quickly create an inspiring drum beat with MASCHINE.
The features explored in this video are available on all MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO hardware controllers.
Leap Into The Void has announced the release of Flow, a soundset featuring 64 pads for Native Instruments Massive.
There are mellow pads, deep pads, lush pads, rich pads, soft pads, detuned pads, organ pads and more, all sharing one purpose. If you want you could call them, “basic pads with a touch of Leap Into The Void”.
Leap Into The Void have named them “Flow”.
All sounds can easily be found in Massive’s browser and they all contain a coherent mapping of the eight macro knobs.
- 64 pads for NI Massive.
- Coherent mapping of the eight macro knobs.
- Velocity and mod wheel assignments for character coloring (mod wheel macro knob 1).
- Detailed patch list PDF with descriptions of the sound. Descriptions are also included in Massive’s attributes.
- Massive 1.4 required.
The soundset is available for purchase for 17.95 EUR. It is on sale for 12.57 EUR through July, 2014.
Solid State Logic has announced that three new Duende Native plug-ins and migration to iLok 2 copy protection are now available online.
The superior audio quality and deep feature set of the SSL Duende Native plug-in range has earned the respect of a very discerning clientele through the years.
The three new plug-ins complement the existing range with two plug-ins (X-Saturator & X-ValveComp) designed to bring some analogue saturation and distortion emulation to your digital DAW and the third (X-Phase) delivering high precision frequency specific phase correction.
The new plug-ins are available now via the SSL web site. To coincide with the new plug-in release SSL has migrated the entire Duende Native plug-in collection to the iLok 2 copy protection system. SSL has also announced a summer release for AAX native versions of the entire suite.
New Duende plug-ins
- X-Phase is an All-pass Filter plug-in that offers the user manual control and benchmark audio quality. It enables the user to apply a phase shift (sometimes called a phase offset) at a specified frequency within a signal. Unlike other filter types where the gain of selected frequencies is altered, with an All-pass Filter the gain remains unchanged throughout the signal. This is useful for fixing phase problems with microphones when recording: eg overheads causing phase problems when mixed with close mic’s.
- X-Saturator delivers a stunning range of analogue style distortion effects. It is an emulation of an analogue circuit that introduces either 2nd order valve style or 3rd order transistor style distortion or a blend of the two. At low drive settings the distortion is mild and can add gentle warming to help instruments sit nicely in a mix or to add a little extra edge to help instruments cut through a mix. As drive levels are increased so too is the level of distortion until at high drive levels heavy distortion occurs.
- X-ValveComp is a fully-featured mono or stereo channel compressor with a full set of classic channel compressor controls and an added ‘valve’ emulation stage. The valve emulation stage sits after the compressor in the signal path and adds a variable degree of primarily 2nd order harmonic saturation and distortion that thickens and colours the sound. The compressor can be switched between Peak or RMS modes and has a full set of standard controls.
X-Phase is available for purchase for £199 GBP/249 EUR/$329 USD. X-Saturator and X-ValveComp are £69 GBP/89 EUR/$119 USD each, with an introductory price of £49 GBP/59 EUR/$85 USD for the first 30 days only. Prices exclude tax.
Audiomodern has announced the release of Statique, a free glitch & cuts rhythm generator for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Statique is a sequencer based pattern generator which is best suited to give your music production a contemporary percussive fundament.
You can easily create groovy electronic patterns or add-on loops built out of bits, cuts, glitches and blips!
Statique is a free download at Audiomodern (email registration required).
RISE & HIT delivers expressive build-ups with exclusive sounds for spine-chilling, cinematic tension. More: http://native-instruments.com/riseandhit
Seize your audience. RISE & HIT fuses a wealth of unique sounds into a swelling peak, adding spine-chilling cinematic suspense to your soundtracks. Set the ambience with over 8 GB of exclusive ready-to-go samples. Then easily alter, layer, edit, and add effects to fit any atmosphere. Edge-of-your seat intensity guaranteed.
Inspired by a legendary 4 voice Japanese analogue synth of the late 70s.
All sounds in this video made with the J4.
Purchase at www.synthmagic.co.uk or www.tronsonic.com
Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.2.1 or later required.
- 2 sets of samples – one recorded ‘DI’, with a NEVE* style pre-amp/eq and boutique valve mixer at 48khz/24 bit. The second set uses the same method as well as being recorded to brand new ‘old-stock’ tape at 15ips on a Studer* A807 quarter inch reel-to-reel recorder.
- Over 330 patches
- Single oscillator analogue style synth with 6 waveforms, sub square wave and noise generator.
- Syncable 16 step sequencer system with Filter, Resonance, Velocity and Chord sequencer
- Syncable Arpeggiator
- Syncable main LFO and VCF S/H LFO
- Overdrive function via relationship between ‘Volume’ and ‘Level’ controls.
- Sub LFO
- Dual Polarity Keytrack
- Unison, Portamento and Mono mode
- 4 Voice or Full Polyphony
- Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel routing system
- Delay, high quality ‘Mixbus’ Compressor, ‘Tape Compressor’, Ensemble and choice of 3 Reverbs.
Pricing and Availability:
£19.99 limited offer until May 1st (normally £29.99)
Brian Eno’s – An Ending (Ascent) with images from Chantal Akerman news from home.
All music was done using Native Instruments Absynth
Fairly Confusing Waveforms has launched Psychodrumma mk II, an updated version of the “chaos management workstation” instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Psychodrumma mark II is reworked and expanded version of Psychodrumma, fantasy, neo-retro drum machine/music generator for Kontakt 4 sampler. It can act as a drum machine and generate random rhythmic, ambient or melody patterns.
It is based on matrix of nine synchronized step sequencers, and a meta-sequecer. Most of settings can be programmed automatically by randomizers, creating strange machine music. It has plenty of knobs and a lot of flashing lights.
Changes in Psychodrumma mk II
- Algorithmic mode, makes it possible to playback or loop sequences of random events.
- Music box, tunes melodic samples to defined pattern, to create melody sequences.
- Reworked and expanded sound banks, including third tonal bank to use for generating melodies.
- Saving and loading presets, presets can then be sequenced in meta-sequencer, to create tracks inside the machine, preset-set can be then saved to file.
- Automated effects rack.
Psychodrumma mk II is available with the purchase of The Sounds of SzcZ, vol.2, Psychodrumma, available from Bandcamp (name your price).