I would like to introduce Sir Elliot’s Eighteen Band Graphic Equaliser.
The 18-Band Graphic Equaliser performs best on midrange, which appears to be a dieing art in a lot of commercial music these days.”
Eighteen Band Graphic Equaliser features
- 18 selectable frequency bands ranging from 20 cycles to 19,000 cycles.
- Level Control.
- A.C. Switch.
- LED Power Indicator.
- Adjustable Frequency Range: 20 – 19,000 kHz.
- Frequency Bandwidth: 5 – 24,000 kHz +/- 2.4 dB.
- Note: Frequency Bandwidth is based on 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 and, 384 kHz sample rates.
- Optimised for high sample rates ranging from 88.1 kHz – 384 kHz, however will perform fine on lower sample rates such as 48 – 44.1 kHz.
- Fixed Delay.
- Power Consumption: 44.1 kHz: 5.9 % / 88.2 kHz: 12.3 % / 96 kHz: 15.0 % (based on a Pentium 4 single-core 2.8 GHZ computer using Windows XP (Non Service Pack) operating system).
The classic EQ, now as a VST and an AU… This equalizer comes packed with features, and more importantly, it sounds AWESOME. High cut and Low cut filters, High and Low Shelf filters, up to 6 bands of Bell filters (all with completely sweep-able filter points and adjustable Q sizes). 2 world class EQ algorithms to choose from (good luck!). 30 band spectrum analyzer ‘on board’, along with an intuitive ‘dual surface’ graphical interface…
Equalizer V-1 features
- 2 algorithms (Clean & Vintage) for unmatched versatility. Get the EQ sound you want.
- True stereo 64 bit internal precision.
- 30 Band frequency analyzer ‘built in’.
- Standard and Graphic editing modes.
- Real-time previews (dependent of the hosting application).
- Fast and reliable.
- High Cut and Low Cut filters with resonant filter controls.
- Low shelf and High shelf filters.
- Completely sweep-able filter points with adjustable Q (bandwidth) controls.
- Complete with led style meter.
- Ultra-Precise fader control while holding down the Shift button.
- Supports sample rates over 192kHz.
- Compatible with all applications which support VST or AU plug-ins.
Price: USD 99.00
Visit: Sonic Timeworks
J1000 has released version 3.0 of Alpha and Beta, two free equalizer effect plug-ins for Windows.
Changes in Alpha and Beta v3.0
- Redesigned and reorganized interfaces.
- Dynamic loudness processing based on equal-loudness contour.
- Easier frequency selection.
- Saturation mode.
- Two-stage clipping indicator.
- CPU optimizations.
Alpha and Beta are available to download as freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC. Note: Gamma and Delta are now definitely discontinued and no longer available.
More information: J1000
Sonimus has released version 1.1 of SonEQ, a free equalizer effect plug-in modeled from two analog equalizers.
Changes in SonEQ v1.1
- New GUI.
- Mac AU / VST versions added.
- Fixed CPU usage problem on some processors.
- Band gain now shows dB instead of Hz.
- The “VU Meter” is softer, and some host-specific bugs were fixed.
- Mono tracks now supported.
- Includes two new high quality filters: High-Pass and Low-Pass.
- Fixed problems with noise when moving some knobs.
- Many minor bugs fixed.
SonEQ is available to download as a freeware effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Sonimus
Sonimus has released SonEQ, a free equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
- 3-band EQ curves simulating vintage equipment.
- Simulation of pre-amplifier and Bass Boost control.
- Woow Control (all-pass filter) creator of psychoacoustic effects.
- 64 bits internal accuracy
- Supports sample rates above 192 kHz.
- Programmed entirely in C + + framework with the help of WDL.
SonEQ is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Mac VST/AU versions are in development.
More information: Sonimus SonEQ
It was solely designed for Trombones, Saxophones, Trumpets and so forth. Jazz, & Classical Music is the concept behind this Parametric Equaliser.
There is also the option to configure the Q in a very narrow mode. This enables you to reduce peaks at certain frequencies that arise from troublesome rooms and, addressing offending frequencies from microphone feedback.
Brass Instrument Equaliser features
- Tuneable Frequency Range: Five-fixed-band frequency contours offering a total sweep able range from 10 – 21000 cps.
- Q Selector: Three mode selectable Q’s ranging from 0.27 (wide) – 60.36 (narrow).
- Input Level Control.
- Overall Loudness Control.
- Left/Right Output VU Meters.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2.4% on a Pentium 4, 2.8 GHZ computer on Windows XP (Non Service Pack).
Thisclip is a small review clip from a full length Training DVD available at www.proaudiodvds.com Over 5 hours of awesome tips and tricks from renowned host David Wills (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mary J. Blige, Earth, Wind & Fire, Chicago, etc) Imagine how cool it would be to totally master Reason in just a few hours. Join our hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers and see why we are the leader in Pro Audio Training at www.ProAudioDVDs.com
G-Sonique has introduced the Analog Bundle, a collection of its “analog” effects plug-ins for Windows.
G-Sonique Analog Bundle includes
- XBass4000L – Analog Bass saturation / Enhance processor: Designed to facilitate the maximization the bass frequencies, enriches your kick-drum & bass to give them the energy you need to drive your track.
- Pultronic EQ-110P – Vintage vacuum tube equalizer: Equalizer emulating classic professional parametric vacuum tube equalizer from ’50s and ’60s. It can add real and hearable warm, color and dynamics of the vacuum tube devices into your music.
- FSQ1964 – Vacuum tube high frequency / transient vitaliser: With this plug-in your records gain professional, expressive and crystal clear sound. It is capable of giving them a true sound, sharpness and boldness, everything the modern records should have.
- Twisthead VS-206 – Vintage vacuum tube preamp: This machine behaves like a real analog hardware, it behaves in non-linear way and unexpectedly. Combining the quality and possibilities of digital sound with a heat, grandiosity and charisma of vintage analog vacuum tube machines.
The Analog Bundle offers a 25% savings on the regular price when purchasing the plug-ins separately. It is currently available to purchase for 58 EUR (additional 10% discount in G-Sonique’s Summer Sale 2010).
More information: G-Sonique
Sir Elliot has announced the release of Studio Q (The Snob Equalizer), a free equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
It is designed to offer very rich tone, which is common with hardware devices. As with all hardware devices the frequency response are not always flat and, Studio Q is no exception to the rule.
The Frequency Bands are as follows: 40 cps, 60 cps, 80 cps, 120 cps, 160 cps, 240 cps, 1000 kcps, 2450 kcps, 9000 kcps and, 13500 kcps.
Studio Q is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.